Friday, November 9, 2012

Realization hits....

Just got out here to the Nigh Out event. Walking up I finally began to realize what exactly I had signed up for. There are barrels filled with wood and paper which will serve as our warmth for this evening. Other then those barrels it is an open field, where you choose to sit or rest for the night is all up to you. As of right now it is not too chilly but as the night progesses at it becomes later I will definitely find myself next to one of those fire barrels. I am hoping this will be a very eye opening experience and I will be posting as the night goes on.
I'm grateful for the Hunger & Homeless Awareness Night Out!
~ Multicultural Ambassador SB


See us on facebook: www.facebook.com/tarletondiversityinclusion
Twitter: @diversitytsu  #hhawtsu #tarletondiversity

No comments:

Post a Comment